The Theme Song 'Fred the Poet'



Cartoon Flintstones

The Theme Song
"Fred The Poet"

Remember the episode where Fred and Barney find a poem written to Wilm? Fred thinks Wilma is seeing someone else and hires private investigator, Perry Gunite. Fred thinks the "other guy" is Barney, until he is reminded that he wrote the poem to Wilma when they were dating.


I love thee Wilma, with hair like silk,
Lips like cherries, skin like milk,
Your shell-like ears, your dainty hands,
And eyes so black, like frying pans

And when you in my arms are in,
My love how can you doubt?
I quiver just like geletin,
And sometimes even break out.

You're a perfect peach, my love,
Together we're a pear (pair),
You're sweet, you're nice, you're paradise,
And all kinna stuff like that there.



No comments:

Post a Comment